Adult Education Guidance Service (AEGS)
Do you need help or guidance?
Are you considering doing a course or changing your career?
We are here to help you reach your potential.
Our Guidance Counsellor can support you by:
- Providing you with free, confidential and impartial guidance
- Helping you identify your unique strengths, experiences and current skills
- Supporting you to make informed decisions about your future
- Taking a step-by-step approach to achieve your goals
- Helping you reach your full potential in life
Our Information Officer can help you with:
- Information on education and training options
- Advice on grants and funding options
- Guidance on entry requirements and qualification levels.
- Appropriate support services around careers and education
- Assistance with your CV and application forms
Adult Educational Guidance Supports
What is our aim?
The Adult Educational Guidance Service aims to support and assist you in making informed choices around careers, education, training. This one-to-one service offers advice and guidance to support people through their decision process.
Who is eligible?
Our Adult Education Guidance Service provides free and impartial career guidance and information service to all adults, you do not have to be a current student of KWETB.
What does our service offer?
We encourage adults to consider future possibilities, to re-evaluate their existing strengths, abilities and skills, as well as looking at ways to develop new ones.
How do I avail of services?
Shane Barrett is our Adult Education Guidance Counsellor. He is available in our centre each Thursday. You can make an appointment to see Shane by email: email@example.com or by phone: 087 3722234
How does it work?
You can meet with a professional Adult Educational Guidance Counsellor in a confidential setting to discuss your needs or speak with an Information Officer for details on courses, funding and much more.