Back to Education Initiative (BTEI)
Kickstart your learning journey today!
BTEI Programme Overview
Back to Education Initiative (BTEI) funded courses offer a range of part time, flexible course options across a wide variety of subject disciplines and fields of learning. Tuition is provided by our highly experienced and professional tutors in a friendly and informal atmosphere. Our learners typically work towards achieving the full major award or a cluster of modules in their chosen fields of learning. We offer the below BTEI major awards at the Maynooth Further Education and Training Centre.
Back to Education Initiative (BTEI) courses are free if:
- You have less than upper second level education (No Leaving Cert) OR
- Are in receipt of a Social Welfare payment or a dependent of someone in receipt of a Social Welfare payment OR
- Have a full valid medical card.
- Fees will apply to those who do not meet the above criteria. Please contact
the centre for additional fee information.
- Are over 16 years of age,
- Not in full-time education,
- Priority is given to learners with less than upper second level education,
- Learners currently employed and looking to up-skill are welcome to enrol on any of our BTEI courses.
- Fees may apply if you do not satisfy the free fee eligibility criteria.
- Contact the centre for specific information relating to your course fees.
Maynooth BTEI is located next to Dunnes Stores on Mill Street in Maynooth. The centre is in close proximity to all amenities available in Maynooth, including the train station and bus stop.
Maynooth Further Education & Training
Manor Mills, Maynooth, Co. Kildare. W23 V9P2
Contact us at Maynooth Further Education and Training Centre to start your education journey.
Part-time BTEI Courses
Information and Communication Technology QQI Level 4 Major Award The overall aim of the programme is to enable the learner to develop their knowledge, skills, and competencies in the use and application of a broad range of information...
Healthcare Support QQI Level 5 Major Award The overall aim of the programme is to enable the learner to develop their knowledge, skills, and competence to deliver professional care support in a variety of healthcare settings. The course is delivered on a flexible part...
Business Studies QQI Level 5 Major Award The overall aim of the programme is to enable the learner to develop their knowledge, skills, and competencies across a broad range of business principles, supports, administration and Information and...